Everybody is looking to get admission in the TOP MBA College but are worried about their performance on the D-DAY. “Will I get the call from the HOLY TRINITY OF ABC?” is the question that haunts each one of us alike. We bring a short list of the best MBA colleges other than IIM.
There are a lot of great MBA colleges other than IIMs
However, It would be prudent of them to not put all their eggs in one basket. Apart from IIMs there are other top notch colleges in India that are considered as prestigious as IIMs. That’s why after extensive research, ECKOVATION is bringing you the list of TOP MBA Colleges other than IIMs that you can get into, in case you miss out your call from IIMs.
Some of the pointers one has to look out for during selecting the right MBA schools in India are –
- Academic Strength – Faculty profile, Research and Innovation measures as the industry values a strong foundation in academics. MBA is not just a ‘skills course’!
- Alumni Network – Well-placed Alumni reflect the status of the institute, and beyond campus placements, it is the alumni who can help foster and mentor your career
- Corporate Interface – It’s about simulated experiences, schools need to participate in corporate competitions and have a corporate presence on campus with lectures and seminars.
- Placement History – This needs to show a clear growth trajectory (especially in placement packages). A good indicator would also be lowest average salaries of last 100 students as well as the profiles and sectors offered.
HERE IS YOUR LIST OF TOP MBA COLLEGES OTHER THAN IIMs THAT ACCEPTS YOUR CAT SCORE :
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi –
From Return of Investment point of view, this is going to be the best choice for your MBA program. It has the lowest course fees – the annual fee for Full Time MBA is only Rs. 10,480 per annum. Based in Delhi it will also provide opportunities for networking.
2. Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur –
Based in Jamshedpur, this management institute is ranked no. 3 in the list of top management institutions in India. XLRI is acknowledged as one of the oldest b-schools of the country. XLRI’s main programs include a full-time 2-year post graduate program in Business Management, Personnel Management Industrial Relations (re-christened as Human Resources Management in 2011) and Global MBA. It is considered as the Best MBA college for HUMAN RESOURCE. One needs to score at least 95% in XAT
3. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon –
Located conveniently in Gurgaon, the corporate capital of India, it has created a strong industry partnership. MDI reports 100 per cent placements every year. For its 2015-17 batch. Its average package of Rs 18.89 LPA. Also, the highest domestic offer stood at Rs 28 lakhs which is definitely an appreciable number.
4. S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai –
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai is one of the constituent colleges of Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan. It is located in Mumbai and recognized as one of the premier business schools of India and considers CAT as well as XAT and GMAT scores for admission.
For more information on MOCK TESTS, YOU CAN CLICK HERE
For details on CAT QUANT CONCEPTS, YOU CAN VISIT HERE
5. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi –
IIFT is the only b-school in the list of top 1 institutes of India that offers Masters in business administration in international business (MBA-IB). It has expanded its campus to Kolkata and Dar-Es-Salaam (Tanzania), the Delhi campus continues to be the best. With strong industry ties, it is now a think-tank for government and industry. Although, admission in this can be obtained only by giving IIFT own exam
6. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai –
JBIMS was established in 1965 by the University of Mumbai in collaboration with the STANFORD GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS. It offers full-time Masters in Management Studies programme and has managed to rank among the top ten Business Schools in India consistently.
7. National Institute of industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai –
It is ranked 12th on the list of best management colleges and 36th among Engineering Institutes by NIRF. For those who are considering a solid career in Industrial and Manufacturing Management, opting NITIE would be the best option.
8. ISB HYDERABAD –
This MBA college has maintained international reputation for its MBA programme. It considers GMAT score for admission. Work experience is mandatory for admission in ISB, Hyderabad but you can also opt for its Young Leaders’ Programme in case you are a fresher.
For Discussions and doubts, you can join the CAT group HERE
You can also look for Test Series and other courses HERE