1. In case of being in the final year of graduation, what percentage should be filled in the form?
Ans: You need to enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained till the time of filling the form.
2. How can photo and signature be checked before admit card is generated?
Ans: On completion of registration and making the necessary payment, confirmation page can be downloaded to check your photograph and signature.
3. When will XAT 2017 results be out?
Ans: Results will be available on the website by 31st January 2017.
4. In case you have registered for XAT 2017 by making an online payment through credit card. Unfortunately after the payment you are unable to view the final confirmation and the system was not able to give the reference No. & a message is displayed as “PAGE EXPIRED”, although the bank has confirmed the debit.
Ans: Candidate will receive a message for successful payment. If the message not received within 24-48 hours, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attempt to make a second payment immediately.
5. If you have paid twice using online payment option. What should you do?
Ans: Kindly send an email to email@example.com with your XAT ID, date of payment, card holders name and the credit/debit card details (first four & last four digits and card expiry date).
6. Does internship/Articleship counted as work experience?
Ans: These are not counted as work experience
7. Does the work experience before Graduation is counted?
Ans: No, it is not counted as work experience.
8. If you have less than 50% in graduation, will you be eligible to apply for XLRI ?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible to apply for XLRI .
9. How is past academic performance considered in the selection process?
Ans: XLRI does not have any cut off based on any of the following X, XII, graduation marks. The evaluation of candidates’ academic competence will be evaluated holistically by XLRI based on candidates’ performance in interview, group discussion and XAT written test.
10. Is X Board or XII Board scores used in the preparation of XLRI’s merit list?
Ans: No, it is not considered.