This week, we are going to take up 2 additional Quant Topics which include Coordinate Geometry and Trigonometry. Most of the CAT aspirants consider these topics to be hardest to crack.
Aspirants from Engineering background someone manage, but if aspirants from other streams leave out these topics because of difficulty level, then they are right away 10-15 marks behind those with engineering background.
So, this especially goes for non-engineering background students. Practice hard for these two topics and you’ll be better off than your peers from non-engineering background and at the same time, be able to avail the benefit of domain diversity in IIM admissions.
Make sure that you’re still allocating 60 mins to 90 mins of time daily and complete the prescribed assignments on time.
We are going to give you reading assignment which will be followed by questions on each topic. What you have to do is the following:
- Pick the Topic and read the notes
- Solve the Practice Problems given at the end
- Go to Eckovation App and to the learning group and solve topic tests
WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENT FOR CAT EXAM OF ECKOVATION
- Reading Assignment and Practice Problem of Coordinate Geometry: Click Here
- Reading Assignment and Practice Problem of Trigonometry: Click Here
Each reading and practice problem will take tentative time of 60 mins. The Practice paper is uploaded in the quiz tab of the CAT 2017 Group.
Most important point, while reading and solving problems, please make proper notes which will help you in revising the topic later on.
- Video lessons of how to accurately attempt RC, which have been made live in the video section of Eckovation App.
- Solve 3 RCs in this week, and you must note the time taken in each RC and the proportion of correct attempts.
- 6 Verbal section tests : The Practice paper is uploaded in the quiz tab of the CAT 2017 Group.
- Solve 1 DL one day and next day 1 LR and alternatively do that (Week target 3 DI and 3 LR).
- Tricks to solve the things are uploaded in Subscribed Groups, so keep referring the videos.
Most importantly, actively participate in discussion, keep asking your doubts.
Complete the assignments because all of you know what we are targeting. We are targeting this: